WIN a spa break for two at Kenwood Hall Hotel
Here's your chance to win an overnight break for two at Kenwood Hall Hotel including dinner, breakfast and a spa treatment.
Kenwood Hall Hotel provides the ultimate gateway to the enchanting Peak District. You’ll find so much to see and do nearby, from immersing yourself in the great outdoors with a trip to the Peak District National Park, visiting the iconic Chatsworth House or exploring the picturesque villages of Bakewell and Matlock.
Here's your chance to win an overnight stay for two people, including dinner, breakfast and a spa treatment at Kenwood Hall Hotel.
Situated in 12 acres of beautiful grounds, Kenwood Hall Hotel invites guests to unwind this winter with a relaxing retreat. After a day of exploring the wonderful area you can enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment before retiring to your room for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Enter our competition below to win a spa break at Kenwood Hall Hotel. The prize includes:
- An overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin room
- A 2-course dinner for 2 people
- A spa treatment for each guest
- Use of the spa facilities
- Full English Breakfast
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 30th November 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Prize is non transferable, non refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- Stay is subject to availability and Kenwood Hall Hotel's terms and conditions (stated above). Date restrictions may apply.
- Stay must be taken before 31st March 2024.
- Prize winner will be selected at random and informed within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner doesn't confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days, it will be presumed you can’t accept the prize and another entrant will be picked at random.
- The spa treatment includes a choice from a back massage, head and shoulder massage, taster prescriptive facial or a pro-sleep ritual.
- The prize can only be redeemed at Kenwood Hall Hotel.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.