Join us as a member and help to market the Peak District and Derbyshire as the destination of choice, regionally, nationally and globally.
Visit Peak District & Derbyshire is the official destination management organisation for the Peak District and Derbyshire, tasked with promoting the area nationally and internationally to grow and support the visitor economy.
- We represent the area’s valuable tourism sector, which generates £1.9 billion for the local economy and attracts 35 million visitors annually (2021 STEAM data).
- Working closely with members, partners and the industry, we are committed to the successful and sustainable development of tourism in the Peak District and Derbyshire.
- We are a public/private partnership and our Board includes representatives from Derbyshire County Council, local authorities and the private sector.
- We offer members a suite of marketing and advertising opportunities at all levels to suit all budgets, and also provide business support through its membership programme.
- By joining as a member, your business becomes part of the bigger picture, helping to market the Peak District and Derbyshire as the destination of choice, regionally, nationally and globally.
Join us today from £90 plus VAT
Membership starts at £90 plus VAT per year for small businesses or £180 plus VAT per year for large businesses. We also offer a range of advertising options to suit all budgets. Prices are available on our 2023/24 rate card. Find out more and call our friendly team for a no-obligation chat on 01246 212924.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay updated with the latest visitor economy news, events and networking opportunities by signing up to rhe Visit Peak District & Derbyshire industry e-newsletter.