Become a Strategic Partner
Our network of influential organisations, businesses and individuals with a shared commitment to promoting tourism in the Peak District and Derbyshire.
Our Strategic Partners are an influential group who proactively and positively seek to develop connections, create synergies and influence the development and promotion of tourism in the Peak District and Derbyshire through ideas, fresh thinking and involvement.
Severn Trent, Northern Rail, Breedon Group and the Institute of Quarrying have pledged their support for our ongoing work to increase the value of the area’s visitor economy and raise the profile of the Peak District and Derbyshire as a world-class visitor destination.
As Strategic Partners, these organisations champion and invest in activity to support the delivery of effective destination marketing for the area, whilst also using their shared expertise to influence investors, residents and students that the Peak District and Derbyshire offers a great quality of life.
Benefits of becoming a Strategic Partner
1. Be part of an influential network of businesses who are actively working together for the benefit of the county.
2. Become recognised across a range of Visit Peak District & Derbyshire's channels, as well as having a presence on our corporate website.
3. Benefit from introductions to relevant businesses across the tourism and hospitality industry.
4. Receive exclusive invitations to key events throughout the year, including the prestigious Peak District & Derbyshire Tourism Awards and our annual Tourism Conference.
5. Be first in line as media spokespeople. Visit Peak District & Derbyshire is the ‘go to’ tourism organisation in the county for journalists, enabling us to highlight partner expertise around key topics.
6. Benefit from bespoke activity, tailored to your organisation by our team of industry experts.
Become part of our powerful Strategic Partner network today
Strategic Partners have the unique opportunity to reach Visit Peak District & Derbyshire’s 500 member businesses, becoming part of a powerful network and gaining access to high-level networking and market research opportunities.
Businesses interested in becoming a Strategic Partner of Visit Peak District & Derbyshire should contact Lisa Woolhouse, Membership & Sales Manager, at email@example.com
Find out more:
Become a Member & Advertise With Us
Join Visit Peak District & Derbyshire and be a part of the county’s official Destination Management Organisation (DMO), alongside hundreds of other business and tourism-related organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay updated with the latest visitor economy news, events and networking opportunities by signing up to rhe Visit Peak District & Derbyshire industry e-newsletter.