The UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF)
The primary goal of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) is to build pride in place and increase life chances across the UK.
UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) grants and programmes in Derbyshire:
In April 2022, the UK government launched the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF). The UKSPF is a central pillar of the UK government's Levelling Up agenda and provides £2.6 billion of funding for local investment across the UK by March 2025.
The UK government Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities' UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) is based on three investment priorities which are:
- Communities and place
- Supporting local business
- People and skills
Locally, the county of Derbyshire, the city of Derby and each of the local authorities in Derbyshire have been awarded UKSPF funding until 31 March 2025. More information is available via the links below:
- Derbyshire County Council - £3.7 million
- Derby City Council - £7.4 million
- Amber Valley Borough Council - £2.9 million
- Bolsover District Council - £1.9 million
- Chesterfield Borough Council - £2.6 million
- Derbyshire Dales District Council - £1.9 million
- Erewash Borough Council - £2.8m
- High Peak Borough Council - £2.4 million
- North East Derbyshire District Council - £2.5 million
- South Derbyshire District Council - £2.1 million
Business grants are available in some local authority areas, to find out more go to our Business Grants and Funding page
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay updated with the latest visitor economy news, events and networking opportunities by signing up to rhe Visit Peak District & Derbyshire industry e-newsletter.