The Peak District village of Castleton has a great range of pubs, restaurants and cafes, many of which offer vegan and gluten-free menus:
- Tilly’s of Castleton Traditional Tearoom serves gluten-free and vegetarian options, but nut allergies cannot be catered for.
- Castleton Coffee Co. offers gluten-free and vegan options.
- Coach House Village Stores has some gluten-free and vegan options.
- Castleton Fish and Chips serves gluten-free chips, cooked in a separate fryer.
- Bulls Head Hotel Castleton is allergy aware and provides vegan and gluten-free options.
- Dolly’s Tearoom offers vegan and gluten-free options.
- Peak Hotel serves vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options and is allergy aware.
- Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn serves vegan and gluten-free options and has allergy advice available.
- Bay Tree Tearoom & Gifts serves vegan and gluten-free options.
- The George offers gluten-free and vegan options.
- Swiss House Bar and B&B has gluten-free and vegan breakfast options, but no food is being served throughout the day currently.
- Peveril Tearoom serves vegan and gluten-free options.
- Rose Cottage Café and Tearoom offers vegan and gluten-free options.
- Ye Olde Nags Head offers gluten-free and vegan food and drink options, including beer.
- Three Roofs Café provides a wide range of gluten-free and vegan food.
- The Castle has a dietary menu filter and has gluten-free and vegan options.
- Losehill House Hotel and Spa provides a variety of high-quality food for people with dietary requirements, including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
This blog was created for the Accessible Castleton project, which was delivered by AccessibleUK and was funded by the Peak District National Park Authority via Defra's 'Access for All' programme.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.