- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Central heating
- Cycles for hire
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Totally non-smoking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Scenic view
- Spa bath
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Building of historical interest
- Single sex groups welcomed
How To Find Us
Homey trattoria in a 16th-century building where pizza, pasta & steaks feature in the menu
Castleton Visitor Centre is the perfect place to begin your trip or stay in the Hope Valley.
The imposing ruins of Peveril Castle stand high above the pretty village of Castleton in the heart of Derbyshire’s Peak District.
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive the latest news, special offers, ideas and inspiration straight to your inbox by signing up to the Visit Peak District & Derbyshire e-newsletter.